With WariCash, you benefit from exclusive web offers, while paying in cash on the internet!
WariCash is an alternative payment solution to traditional means of payment such as bank card, check and money order. This payment method offers your consumers the possibility of ordering on your site and paying in cash at one of our partner payment points (tobacco shops, press houses, etc.). This means of payment allows you not to lose any sales and to compensate for the rejections of bank card with which the merchant sites are confronted. Systematically offer WariCash in the event of an abandoned cart linked to bank card rejection, allows you to maximize your marketing investment.
WariCash is a product of the French company Wari Pay, the leading Electronic Money Issuer, approved by the ACPR (Prudential Control and Resolution Authority), of the Banque de France. This certification gives all its clients transactional security and funds guarantee. Thus, in view of the regulations in force, each customer is entitled to obtain reimbursement of electronic money.
Wari Pay also has an anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing unit. Every day, it enforces anti-fraud rules, such as verifying user identities and blacklisting, in order to protect its customers.
Wari pay also has PCI-DSS certification. This means that its information systems which transport, store and process bank data comply with the standards of the payment card industry.
The integration of the WariCash module is free natively but also with the Prestashop, Magento or Ingenico Payment Services integration suites. Invoicing corresponds to a commission per transaction carried out on the merchant site. For more information on pricing, you can contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wari Pay provides you with a back-office presenting all the transactions carried out on your site with the WariCash payment method. The transactions are denominated by order statuses.
- A transaction labeled "pending" is an order placed on your site but not yet paid for at the point of payment by your customer.
- A transaction labeled "expired" has not been paid by your client within the allotted time (7 standard days, adaptable according to your needs).
- A transaction labeled "paid" means that your customer has completed the purchase process and has therefore gone to a payment point to pay for their order. Paid orders can therefore be delivered (100% payment guaranteed).
By adding WariCash to your site, you increase your turnover:
- By reaching new customers: this solution gives access to e-commerce to millions of people in Europe who do not have access to traditional means of payment or are concerned about the protection of their personal and banking data.
- By keeping control of your payment tunnel, in particular shopping cart abandonment, which is difficult to master: 59% of Internet users do not validate their shopping cart if they do not find a payment method suited to their needs on the merchant site.
- By overcoming bank rejections thanks to this alternative to CB: 12 to 24% of transactions result in bank rejections, which causes you to lose money and damages your brand image. Offering WariCash allows the user to complete their purchase, and allows you not to lose a sale because of a problem over which you cannot control.
WariCash is a payment module that can be integrated on any type of site. Wari Pay delivers an API that can be integrated into any site. WariCash targets all types of activity sectors: clothing, food, pet store, accessories, etc. Today 5 to 6 million people are reluctant to use a bank card or do not have access to payment and would like to benefit from the offers attractive websites using alternative payment methods to traditional payment. Diversifying the means of payment on its site reduces its cart abandonment rate and attracts more customers. WariCash is now accepted by e-commerce sites, e-wallet publishers and billers.
Follow WariCash news on
Copyright © 2021 by Wari Pay. All rights reserved.